Forage Brassicas provide the ideal cover crop to use before reseeding a field in spring.
Forage Brassicas have the following benefits:
- Use as a brassica break in your cereal cropping rotations
- Sow July/August to provide nutritious, cost effective winter forage for your stock
- The crop can be used by contract sheep/cattle, or topped over winter
- Can also be sown May/June as a safeguard for forage in a dry summer
- Forage brassicas can be used in environmental schemes AB13, AECS,GLAS, GLASTIR – Option 32 & OP1
Below you will find a selection of our most popular forage brassica mixtures. If these are not exactly what you are looking for, then please call us on +44(0)1834 861 904:
Forage Brassicas are available as Organic or Conventional seed.