Organic HERALD Combicrop® is a precise blend of Spring Barley and a combining pea.
It will give a total crop yield equal to, and in many cases higher, than straight barley.
- Combine dry to produce a feed concentrate meal that is high in starch with 14% to 18% protein (50% to 60% more than straight barley)
- Combined crimped to produce a high-quality starch and protein concentrate for dairy cows, followers and fattening/finishing beef cattle
- Wholecrop fermented harvested at 25% to 45% dry matter to feed on its own or with grass silage as a forage for stock
- Wholecrop fermented/preserved harvested at 50% to 70% dry matter for feeding with other conserved forage
Organic HERALD is an outstanding blend. Its straw has increased palatability and is particularly good for feeding to stock. It acts as a soil conditioner and the peas produce free nitrogen for the crop.
Sow at 100 Kilos per acre
- 100% Organic for combining dry or crimped
- 70% Organic for Wholecrop
Sow at 100 kilos per acre
Delivered in 600 Kilo, 300 Kilo and 25 Kilo bags – mixed and ready for you to drill.
To maximise the productivity and profitability of the field we recommend that you undersow HERALD Combicrop® with organic PREMIUM.